Part 2 of our filmmaking program will take you through the practical components of what you need to create a short film. Building on Part 1, participants will extend their
Part 2 of our filmmaking program will take you through the practical components of what you need to create a short film. Building on Part 1, participants will extend their knowledge on how to use smart devices to create story driven and visually appealing films to wow their audience. You’ll learn all the HOW TO of editing on a mobile device that will allow you to put together a connected and cinema-worthy masterpiece! By the end of the session, you will have a scene of your film completed, plus all the know-how to craft a film with an underlying social message for free entry in the REELise Film Festival.
Got a question? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
What you'll need — show details
Here’s what you need:
- iPad/iPhone device with iMovie installed OR Android phone or tablet device with Filmora app installed.
- Separate device (e.g., laptop or computer) with Zoom installed on it, to enjoy your livestreamed sessions with StarTime LIVE.
- Tripod (preferable) or something to rest your filming device on to keep it steady.
- Print outs of our script and storyboard templates.
- Paper and pens for notetaking and drafting.
See you soon!
(Wednesday) 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm(GMT+10:00) View in my time