Designer for a Day: Upcycled Fashion Dying for a make-over? Got some clothes laying around that are soooo last season? Learn some fun tips and tricks
Designer for a Day: Upcycled Fashion
Dying for a make-over? Got some clothes laying around that are soooo last season? Learn some fun tips and tricks to weave some new magics into those tired fabrics!
- Learn about sustainability and understand ‘upcycling’ as a cool methodology to refresh unwanted clothes
- Build and practice fine motor skills
- Learn how to perform simple sewing and clothing tricks
- Transform an old piece of clothing into a fun piece they’ll want to wear again!
- Exercise their creativity in the design and construction of their finished pieces.
By registering for this session you acknowledge and agree to our Terms & Conditions.
Got a question? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Purchase your ticket(s)
What you'll need — show details
Make sure you watch the StarTime home safety video and be safe – click here
Your fashion design journey starts here
Here’s what you will need:
- A few old t-shirts
- Spare fabric if you have any (can also use an old piece of clothing like a skirt or shirt in a nice colour/pattern)
- Thick Hair Elastic
- Hot Glue Gun
- Fabric Paint: (https://www.kmart.com.au/product/12-pack-fabric-paint/2886887)
- Small Sewing Kit
See you soon!
(Wednesday) 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm(GMT+10:00) View in my time