Part 1 of the hands on Program will take you through the critical first stages of drafting and actioning a film including finding your message, writing, production design, cinematography and
Part 1 of the hands on Program will take you through the critical first stages of drafting and actioning a film including finding your message, writing, production design, cinematography and directing. You’ll delve into the genres of Comedy and Drama to illustrate practical applications of leading industry techniques and explore how you might use them to enhance your craft. By the end of the session, you’ll have applied your new knowledge in the creation of a three-scene film AND a short satirical piece.
Got a question? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
What you'll need — show details
Here’s what you need:
- iPad/iPhone device with iMovie installed OR Android phone or tablet device with Filmora app installed.
- Separate device (e.g., laptop or computer) with Zoom installed on it, to enjoy your livestreamed sessions with StarTime LIVE.
- Tripod (preferable) or something to rest your filming device on to keep it steady.
- Print outs of our script and storyboard templates.
- Paper and pens for notetaking and drafting.
- Watch the Hannah & Charlie Make a Movie web-series prior to the Program. Here is the link
See you soon!
(Thursday) 10:30 am - 3:30 pm(GMT+10:00) View in my time