In Part 2, you’ll expand your knowledge of the medium of film, taking a look at documentary filmmaking and social media. Kicking off with a masterclass on how to conduct
In Part 2, you’ll expand your knowledge of the medium of film, taking a look at documentary filmmaking and social media. Kicking off with a masterclass on how to conduct interviews, you’ll learn how to effectively capture factual narrative and apply this to your very own self-taped interview. You’ll also dive deeper into the intricacies of lighting and editing, allowing you to further polish your work.
The program concludes by unpacking the implications of social media content production and how you can best protect and manage yourself and your art online. You’ll finish with an exercise devoted to practicing empowering your voice through digital content.
Got a question? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
What you'll need — show details
Here’s what you need:
- iPad/iPhone device with iMovie installed OR Android phone or tablet device with Filmora app installed.
- Separate device (e.g., laptop or computer) with Zoom installed on it, to enjoy your livestreamed sessions with StarTime LIVE.
- Tripod (preferable) or something to rest your filming device on to keep it steady.
- Print outs of our script and storyboard templates.
- Paper and pens for notetaking and drafting.
- Watch the Hannah & Charlie Make a Movie web-series prior to the Program. Here is the link
See you soon!
(Friday) 10:30 am - 3:30 pm(GMT+10:00) View in my time