Green Screen: Special FX This workshop will give you the tools to take green screen to the next creative level where the only limit
Green Screen: Special FX
This workshop will give you the tools to take green screen to the next creative level where the only limit is your imagination. Using Green Screen by DoInk, Our instructor will explore the full capabilities of the app and enable you to guide students in creating films and visual presentations that take their learning to the next level.
The session will cover the following:
- Working with layers to create scenes in outer space
- Integrating multiple apps to achieve encounters with Aliens
- Using the masking and zoom tools to realistically transport students to places like Antarctica or trekking in the desert
- How students can collaborate and make the production process more efficient
By registering for this session you acknowledge and agree to our Terms & Conditions.
Got a question? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
What you'll need — show details
Your Special FX filmmaking journey starts here
Here’s what you need:
- iPad/iPhone or Android device
- Adobe Rush app on the device
- Tripod (preferable)> Some sort of stand for the device on which to film
- Separate device, such as a computer with Zoom installed on it
- Apple Clips: Free App
- Green Screen by DoInk App
- Green Screen on the wall or (work around) a piece of green card with an object to act as a character (eg: lego figurine)
See you soon!
Purchase your ticket(s)
A Visual Literacy Masterclass
Virtual Event Details
Please purchase ticket to receive access information to virtual event!
(Thursday) 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm Local Time Australian Eastern Standard Time (Sydney)