Green Screen: The Basics Green Screen technology revolutionised the film industry. With the advent of the mobile device and green screen apps, it has
Green Screen: The Basics
Green Screen technology revolutionised the film industry. With the advent of the mobile device and green screen apps, it has now revolutionised how students can investigate, present and embed their learning in creative and meaningful ways. Our film instructor will take you through the basic and relevant uses of green we have implemented in doing workshops in hundreds of schools.
- to guide students in collaborative filmmaking
- green screen engages a student and their viewer
- to present to camera on green screen
- to choose relevant backgrounds and lighting
- to use apps that don’t need a green screen
By registering for this session you acknowledge and agree to our Terms & Conditions.
Got a question? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
What you'll need — show details
Your Green Screen journey starts here
Here’s what you need:
- iPad/iPhone or Android device
- Adobe Rush app on the device
- Tripod (preferable)> Some sort of stand for the device on which to film
- Separate device, such as a computer with Zoom installed on it
- Apple Clips: Free App
- Green Screen by DoInk App
- Green Screen on the wall or (work around) a piece of green card with an object to act as a character (eg: lego figurine)
See you soon!
Purchase your ticket(s)
A Visual Literacy Masterclass
Virtual Event Details
Please purchase ticket to receive access information to virtual event!
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 10:30 am Local Time Australian Eastern Standard Time (Sydney)