Lego Building: Ornaments and Decorations! In this 1-hour festive masterclass kids will work through a number of easy low-fuss builds using their own lego
Lego Building: Ornaments and Decorations!
In this 1-hour festive masterclass kids will work through a number of easy low-fuss builds using their own lego to create ornaments that Santa would be proud of! Whether it be candy canes, baubles, trees, stockings, Santa himself; or something totally unique of their own invention – kids are bound to have a ball and share some early Christmas joy!
This workshop is big-bro or big-sis friendly with simple step-by-step tutorials for beginners and some creative challenges for your resident lego-maestros.
At the end of the session Santa himself will be popping by to see our creations and maybe even take in a few Christmas wish-lists!
By registering for this session you acknowledge and agree to our Terms & Conditions.
Got a question? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Purchase your ticket(s)
What you'll need — show details
Make sure you watch the StarTime home safety video and be safe – click here
Please ensure you have a Zoom account and a stable internet connection.
Your Lego journey starts here
- Gather as much Lego of different colours and sizes as possible!
- Twine to use to hang your decorations on the Christmas tree
If you would like to be spotlighted during the session please make sure of the following:
- you have the name of your child underneath your Zoom window
- your camera is on and with enough light on your child (sometimes if there is a window behind you it makes it difficult to see you)
- you unmute yourselves when we spotlight your child
See you soon!
(Wednesday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm(GMT+10:00) View in my time