This action-packed training program includes children making their own obstacle course to bring out their inner ‘Ninja Warrior’.
This class will get your child working to their athletic capabilities, using similar exercises that you would find on your favourite television show. We focus on building strength, cardio endurance, confidence and athletic skills, for your child to become a true ‘Ninja Warrior’
By registering for this session you acknowledge and agree to our Terms & Conditions.
Got a question? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
What you'll need — show details
Make sure you watch the StarTime home safety video and be safe – click here
Unleash the power of the Ninja!
Here’s what you need:
Zoom App downloaded onto either a laptop or mobile device (The free version of the app is all you need: Basic Personal Meeting)
We encourage children to make their own obstacle course using household objects, either indoors or in the backyard.
You can get creative by using any of the below:
- Hula hoops can make great markers for jumping or agility obstacles
- A simple board can make a quick balancing beam
- Hay bales or couch cushions can make a fun jumping obstacle
- Small sport cones can outline the obstacle course or be obstacles themselves
Other resources from around the house could be:
- Bounce Ball
- Pogo Stick
- Any inflatable like a pop up tunnel
- Chairs Note: that the obstacle course is set up preferably in an empty space to avoid injuries, wear comfortable clothing and keep a bottle of water besides you
See you soon!
Purchase your ticket(s)
Sibling discount tickets can only be purchased in conjunction with a standard child ticket. To add a sibling, first, add a 'Standard Ticket' to your cart, then use the drop-down to change to 'Sibling Ticket' and add as many discounted as you need.
Virtual Event Details
Event access information coming soon, Please check back again closer to event start time!
(Wednesday) 9:30 am - 10:15 am Local Time Australian Eastern Standard Time (Sydney)