Skillful Sweets: Cake Decorating Do you lose track of time watching cake decorating videos? Take YOUR creativity to the kitchen! During this hour of fun, you’ll
Skillful Sweets: Cake Decorating
Do you lose track of time watching cake decorating videos? Take YOUR creativity to the kitchen! During this hour of fun, you’ll learn how to pipe like a pro and turn your humble cake into a fancy piece of gourmet art. Make your own piping bags, learn how to make the best buttercream frosting for decorating, master decorating techniques, and share your ideas with other like-minded creative cooks.
By registering for this session you acknowledge and agree to our Terms & Conditions.
Got a question? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Purchase your ticket(s)
What you'll need — show details
Make sure you watch the StarTime home safety video and be safe – click here
Your Cake Decorating starts here
Here’s what you need:
- Freezer / ziplock bags
- Sticky tape
- Baking paper
- Mixing bowls (separate bowl needed for each colour of icing you choose to make)
- Hand electric mixer or stand mixer (with paddle attachment) – only if planning to make Buttercream icing
- Cupcakes or Arnott’s plain biscuits
Ingredients for Buttercream icing:
- Icing sugar
- Salt C
- Different coloured food colouring
- Vanilla essence / extra (optional)
See you soon!
(Tuesday) 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm(GMT+10:00) View in my time