Create the Next Tie Dye Trend Start your Tie Dye adventure at StarTime LiVE! Express your creativity and explore the miriad of colours and patterns you
Create the Next Tie Dye Trend
Start your Tie Dye adventure at StarTime LiVE! Express your creativity and explore the miriad of colours and patterns you can wear on your clothes by making a Tie Dye shirt, pants, pillow case or sock! Whatever piece of material you’d like to bring to “life” you can, in this super-cool and super-creative Tie Dye session. You can create and compare your designs and be inspired by others in our show and tell session.
By registering for this session you acknowledge and agree to our Terms & Conditions.
Got a question? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
What you'll need — show details
Make sure you watch the StarTime home safety video and be safe – click here
Your Tie Dye Trend journey starts here
Here’s what you need:
- A tie dye kit/ Food Colouring (note: food colouring will eventually fade) – Can be found at Kmart
- Bottles/ sauce bottles for mixing
- Rubber bands
- Disposable or rubber gloves – enough for each person to have a pair
- White, 100% cotton t-shirts or tote bags, socks, pillow cases (or whatever you want to dye!) but at least two different options
- Plastic table cover, and if dying indoors use a drop sheet for the floor
- Large plastic zip lock bags or cling wrap
- Paper towel for cleanup
- Wear old clothes/ apron – this will get messy 🙂
See you soon!
Purchase your ticket(s)
Virtual Event Details
Event access information coming soon, Please check back again closer to event start time!
(Tuesday) 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm Local Time Australian Eastern Standard Time (Sydney)