Toy-Making Making your own fun in lockdown? Whether it be for yourself or a gift for a sibling, friend, or cousin; our toy-making session will give
Making your own fun in lockdown? Whether it be for yourself or a gift for a sibling, friend, or cousin; our toy-making session will give you the skills and know-how to make a range of fun toys!
- Learn different to create some simple toys
- Develop fine motor skills
- Apply their creativity to the construction and decoration of their toys.
- Understand the importance of patience, care, attention to detail, and practice
- Encourage and boost other’s creativity and skill
By registering for this session you acknowledge and agree to our Terms & Conditions.
Got a question? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Purchase your ticket(s)
What you'll need — show details
Make sure you watch the StarTime home safety video and be safe – click here
Your Toy-Making journey starts here
Here’s what you need:
- Sock (an old sock without a pair works just fine!)
- Uncooked Rice (one cup per bunny)
- Rubber bands
- Permanent Marker
- 8 Wooden cubes – 3/4 inch is preferred
- Thin Duct-tape
- Paper towel tube/toilet roll
- Packing tape or glad wrap
- iPhone or flashlight
See you soon!
(Wednesday) 10:30 am - 11:30 am(GMT+10:00) View in my time